1. What materials are the swapface masks made of?
Our mask fabric is made of 100% high quality cotton. All materials and colors used are also OEKO-TEX®️ certified. Only the best for the environment and your skin!
We opted for adjustable elastics for the ear loops. Here you can find more information.
2. Where are the masks produced?
The masks are produced by a German family company in Portugal.
3. Which artists does swapface work with?
We are currently working with the Berlin artist Polina Soloveichik. In the future we will also work with other exciting artists.
4. How do I put the mask on correctly?
Our masks are definitely something special - the cut created by our product designer therefore requires some explanation. Here you can find our explanatory video.
5. How do I adjust the ear loops?
In order to offer a fit for different head shapes, we decided to use an elastic band as ear loops. To adjust, simply adjust the knot to the desired length and then hide it elegantly in the drawstring. Here you can find our explanatory video.
Order & shipping
1. How do I redeem the 5% voucher code when purchasing 3 or more masks?
It's very easy: You put the desired masks in the shopping cart, click on the button "Checkout" and enter the code "SMILE5" in the field "Discount code" (in the right sidebar). Note: the last character is the number "5", not the letter "S". ;)
1. What is the cost of shipping to Germany?
Shipping to Germany is free.
3. Do you also offer international shipping?
Yes, since December 2020 we have also been sending the masks to other EU countries and Switzerland. :) For international shipping, depending on the number of masks, shipping costs amount to 3.30 euros to 3.80 euros.
2. How long will it take to get my swapface mask with me?
- 1-4 working days to Germany
- 2-6 working days to Switzerland, Austria, France, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium, Poland, the Czech Republic
- 1-2 weeks to other countries
4. Are there any additional costs for orders from non-EU countries?
It depends on. Customs fees apply depending on the country. In Switzerland and (still) Great Britain, however, this is not the case. Currency conversion fees may also be charged by your bank.
1. How can I return the mask (s)?
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. Since our masks are hygiene articles and we do not want to throw away any articles in the interests of sustainability, this right does not apply if the security seal or the packaging has been opened or damaged. You can find more information about revocation and returns here.
2. Who pays the return costs?
3. Can I return the mask after opening the security seal?
4. How do I get my money back in the event of a return?